Terms & Conditions
GENERAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
We reserve the right to deny service or charge $35 per person
IF OVER THE OCCUPANCY LIMIT
A $30 service fee charge will be applied for any changes to reservations.
No tents are allowed on RV lots. Tent camping is restricted to Tent Sites.
- This property is privately owned, and management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone and will not be responsible for accidents or injury to guests or for loss of money, jewelry, or valuables of any kind.
- There is no smoking in cabins, tiny homes, or office.
- All visitors must check in with the office or management.
- Children are the responsibility of the parents and must be supervised. You are responsible for your child’s safety and action, especially in the mountains.
- This is bear country. No trash, food or drinks should be left around cabins, camping areas or in cars. Trash bags are to be in the dumpster by 8pm.
- No motorized sport vehicles allowed to be ridden on the campground at any time (with the exception of licensed motorcycles) this includes dirt bikes, ATVs, UTVs, golf carts, scooters, etc. We DO accept licensed motorcycles
- Quiet time is between 10pm and 7am. Sounds carry at night, please be considerate of others. No loud noises or abusive language. Evictions will result without refund.
- Fires are allowed in designated areas and firepits at a reasonable height only. (Reasonable is determined by The Alpine Lodge at Red Feather Lakes.)
No refunds for early departure or cancellation. There will be no refunds due to inclement weather, power outages or mechanical failures of appliances or heating/AC units.
Visitor agrees to both notify and reimburse The Alpine Lodge at Red Feather Lakes for all necessary and reasonable repairs, damage or destruction of property caused by me, my guests, or for extra cleaning ($25 per hour). This will include any pet violations or destructions.
Visitor agrees to indemnify, save and hold harmless The Alpine Lodge at Red Feather Lakes from any loss, liability, damage or injury I may incur due to my occupancy on the premises. I authorize The Alpine Lodge at Red Feather Lakes to charge my credit card for any damages I cause during my stay. I further release The Alpine Lodge at Red Feather Lakes of any liability.
- Owner assures that dog shots and vaccinations are up to date.
- Owner agrees to the RV/Cabin/Tent pet fee of $25 per pet
- Owner agrees to allow The Alpine Lodge at Red Feather Lakes to charge my credit card an additional $25 for any cleaning necessary due to pet(s)
- Owner agrees to keep pets on a leash [no longer than 6 feet in length] at ALL times.
- Owner agrees to accompany pet(s) at ALL times.
- Owners agree to be solely responsible for any harm or damage that their pet does to anyone or anyone’s property while on the premises of The Alpine Lodge at Red Feather Lakes
- Guests are responsible for picking up after pets and properly disposing of waste in dumpster.
- Pets must be kept quiet during their stay.
Dogs are expected to be canine good citizens. We reserve the right to refuse or remove campers with dogs that do not comply with our rules or regulations or have a history of aggressive behavior and biting.